- STEP.01 Your report is received
- STEP.02 Report Being Reviewed
- STEP.03 Action is taken to correct inaccuracies
- STEP.04 Result Notification
- STEP.05 Report Being Monitored
1. Have you found any inaccuracies about Korea?
Send us pictures or screenshot images of any factual errors about Korea found in foreign news reports, museums or other organizations
Reporting procedures made simple and easy with the FACTS:KOREA app
2. Just follow these steps!
Select the type of media or material that contains inaccuracies.
Fill in the details for the report
The report is submitted
Report submission progress will be notified via your choice of contact, either email or text (except foreign language report)
3. Your report is reviewed thoroughly!
The details and attachement for the report will be reviewed for further action
4. We strive to correct inaccuracies!
We will take action to correct the reported inaccuracy, such as by sending an official letter requesting correction.
5. Notification of the results is made.
The progress and result will be notified via your choice of contact, either email or text.
6. The result is monitored and tracked.
Correction monitoring will follow for up to 2 years.
Mobile App User Guide
Mobile App Download
Download the FACTS:KOREA app from APP Store or Play Store for installation.
You can report inaccuracies about Korea and upload photos, videos, and audio files more conveniently via the FACTS: KOREA app.
Mobile Web Access
The FACTS:Korea mobile app's responsive design offers mobile friendly website automatically adapting to smartphones, tablet PC and other devices